Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the epiclesis or invocation of the Holy Spirit in the Eucharistic Prayer, using the Anglican tradition as an historical model of a communion of churches in conscious theological and liturgical dialogue with Christian antiquity.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Kennedy is Vice-Dean and Precentor of Durham Cathedral and part-time lecturer in Liturgy in the Department of Theology and Religion, Durham University. He is a member of the Church of England Liturgical Commission and Chair of Praxis: Enriching Worship Today. Previously, he was tutor in Liturgy in the Queen's Foundation, Birmingham, and honorary Lecturer in Liturgy, Department of Theology, University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)David J. Kennedy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleRoutledge New Critical Thinking in Religion, Theology and Biblical Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor James A. Beckford,Mr. Richard Brummer,Professor Vincent Brummer,Professor Paul S. Fiddes,Professor T. J. Gorringe,Mr. Stanley J. Grenz,Mr. Richard Hutch,Dr. David Jasper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.