Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.60Trending at £18.97
- £9.41Trending at £9.95
- £12.74Trending at £15.18
- £9.51Trending at £10.99
- £7.58Trending at £9.98
- £11.43Trending at £16.54
- £12.50Trending at £14.44
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys Eudora Welty's fiction during the most productive period of her long writing life. The study shows how the 1930s witnessed surrealism's arrival in the United States largely through the products of its visual artists. The book reveals how surrealism profoundly shaped Welty's striking figurative literature.
- Author BiographyStephen M. Fuller is assistant professor of English at Middle Georgia College in Cochran. His work has been published in Southern Quarterly, Studies in Short Fiction, and Journal of Popular Culture.
- Author(s)Stephen M. Fuller
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- GenreFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Note15 black & white photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.