All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst English edition with commentary on one of Euripides' finest texts for 125 years, comprising two volumes sold together as a set (Volume 1: Introduction, Text and Translation; Volume 2: Commentary and Indexes).
- Author BiographyChristopher Collard was Professor of Classics at the University of Swansea until 1996 and has published widely on tragedy and scholars of tragedy. His work includes editions with commentary of Euripides, Suppliant Women (1975, 1984) and Hecuba (1991), and he is co-editor of Selected Fragmentary Plays of Euripides (1995, 2004). James Morwood is Dean of Wadham College, Oxford, translator of eleven of Euripides' plays in the World Classics Series, author of numerous Greek and Latin language books and of The Life and Works of Richard Brinsley Sheridan (1985).
- Author(s)Christopher Collard,James Morwood
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2017
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleAris & Phillips Classical Texts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAris & Phillips Ltd
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.