All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionComprising an introduction to, the Greek text of, and commentary on the play Iphigenia in Tauris, this volume is designed to be useful to a wide range of readers, facilitating a close and accurate reading of one of Euripides' more frequently studied tragedies.
- Author BiographyL. P. E. Parker is Emeritus Fellow at St. Hugh's College, Oxford.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2016
- Language(s)Greek, Modern (1453-), English
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight844 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byL. P. E. Parker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.