Consider these sponsored items
- £30.50Free postage
- £31.12Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprising an introduction to, the Greek text of, and commentary on the play Iphigenia in Tauris, this volume is designed to be useful to a wide range of readers, facilitating a close and accurate reading of one of Euripides' more frequently studied tragedies.
- Author BiographyL. P. E. Parker is Emeritus Fellow at St. Hugh's College, Oxford.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- Language(s)Greek, Modern (1453-), English
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight710 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byL. P. E. Parker
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.60Trending at £19.07
- £7.12Trending at £9.07
- £9.41Trending at £10.02
- £7.58Trending at £10.07
- £9.51Trending at £11.08
- £7.39Trending at £7.99
- £11.43Trending at £15.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.