All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £2.41Trending at £3.92
- £8.66Trending at £8.82
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.19Trending at £9.97
- £7.33Trending at £7.74
- £7.25Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new translation in verse of Medea by a well-regarded poet with an introduction and notes by a scholar of Euripides. The result is a distinguished new edition of a canonical play, one of the most widely read and performed of all the Greek dramas.
- Author BiographyMichael Collier is a professor of English at the University of Maryland. The Ledge, his most recent book of poems, was a finalist for both the Los Angeles Times Book Prize and the National Book Critics Circle Award. Georgia Ann Machemer, Ph.D. is currently a visiting assistant professor in Classics at Duke University, and a fixed-term lecturer in Classics and History at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleGreek Tragedy in New Translations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight104 g
- Width136 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byMichael Collier,Georgia Ann Machemer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.