Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.49
- £6.80Trending at £8.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.39
- £4.67Trending at £5.12
About this product
- DescriptionMany modern readers believe that in his dramas Euripides was questioning the existence of the gods. In Euripides and the Gods, eminent classicist Mary K.
- Author BiographyMary Lefkowitz is Mellon Professor in the Humanities, emerita, at Wellesley College. She is the author of many books on classical culture, including Women in Greek Myth, Greek Gods, Human Lives, The Lives of the Greek Poets, and Not Out of Africa, and co-editor of Women's Life in Greece and Rome and Black Athena Revisited.
- Author(s)Mary Lefkowitz
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleOnassis Series in Hellenic Culture
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width149 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.