All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £8.31Trending at £9.76
About this product
- DescriptionExplores some of the most popular genres of Euro Horror cinema - including giallo films, named for the yellow covers of Italian pulp fiction, the S & M horror film, and cannibal and zombie films
- Author BiographyIan Olney is Associate Professor of English at York College of Pennsylvania, where he teaches film studies. His publications on European cinema and horror film include articles in Quarterly Review of Film and Video and Literature/Film Quarterly.
- Author(s)Ian Olney
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleNew Directions in National Cinemas
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note12 b&w illus.
- Weight431 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.