All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.95
- £15.72Trending at £16.27
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £15.72Trending at £16.46
- £13.57Trending at £14.66
- £6.79Trending at £8.85
- £36.98Trending at £37.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 18th International Conference, Euro-Par 2012, held in Rhodes Islands, Greece, in August 2012. grid, cluster and cloud computing; peer to peer computing; theory and algorithms for parallel computation; mobile and ubiquitous computing; GPU and accelerators computing.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7484
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note369 Illustrations, black and white; XXVII, 960 p. 369 illus.
- Weight1484 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristos Kaklamanis,Paul G. Spirakis,Theodore Papatheodorou
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.