CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of the most important European policy issues and official proposals which will be examined at the European Union's (EU) 1996 Intergovernmental Conference (IGC).
- Author BiographyPeter Coffey, a British national was until recently, Head of the Economics section at the Europa Instituut, University of Amsterdam. Presently he is Holder of the recently created U.S. West Chair at the Graduate School at the College of St. Thomas, Minnesota, USA. He has published many works on European and international economic and monetary problems. Professor Coffey, who speaks seven languages, has lectured in most countries of the EC, as well as in many other parts of the world.
- Author(s)Peter Coffey
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Economics and Econometrics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 35
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1220 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.