CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive study of the effects of the EU's Mediterranean democracy promotion strategy on a single recipient state. It deals with EU democracy promotion inside Tunisia, examining democratization via association.
- Author BiographyBrieg Powel is a Lecturer in International Relations at the University of Plymouth, teaching modules on International Relations theory and on democratisation in the Middle East and North Africa. His research interests include Middle East and North African politics, Welsh politics, and the role of identity in political behaviour. He is also part of the editorial board of the journal EthnoPolitics. Larbi Sadiki is Senior Lecturer in Middle East Politics at the University of Exeter, teaching modules on democratization in the Middle East and North Africa. He has published a number of books and journal articles on the Middle East. A Non-Resident Expert with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (Washington, Beirut) for 2007 and 2008, he has featured in numerous TV programmes in both Arabic and English and is a frequent commentator on Arab affairs in Al-Jazeera Satellite TV.
- Author(s)Brieg Powel,Larbi Sadiki
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Middle Eastern Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white halftones
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.