All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.91
- £9.39Trending at £10.18
- £9.01Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe global financial and economic crisis has brought about many effects that are still difficult to interpret univocally. This book studies the consequences of the crisis on Europe by examining the effects on the European institutional setup, governance and architecture and by studying in detail the different member countries.
- Author BiographyDr. Leila Simona Talani is Professor of International and European Political Economy at King's College London as well as Jean Monnet Chair of European Political Economy. She was previously a lecturer in European Politics at the University of Bath and a research fellow and then lecturer at the European Research Institute of the London School of Economics. In 2001 she spent a year as Associate Expert on migration issues at the United Nations Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention in Cairo. She is the author of: The Arab Spring in the Global Political Economy (Palgrave), The Future of the City of London (Palgrave), The Global Crash (Palgrave), The Future of EMU (Palgrave), Insiders and Outsiders, From Egypt to Europe, European Political Economy, Interests or expectations, Between Growth and Stability, The EU and the Balkans, After Maastricht. Pompeo Della Posta (MA, PhD) Associate Professor in Economics at the University of Pisa, Italy. He is also external professor at the Stanford Bing Overseas Studies Program in Florence, where he teaches 'European economic and monetary integration' and has been Adjunct Professor of International Economics at the Johns Hopkins University Bologna Center.
- Author(s)Leila Simona Talani,Pompeo Della Posta
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight394 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.