All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £45.03
- £19.32Trending at £27.54
- £7.82Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £8.62Trending at £17.08
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis study re-interprets English history and national identity in the century after the civil war.
- Author BiographyTony Claydon is Senior Lecturer in History at the School of History and Welsh History, University of Wales, Bangor. His previous publications include William III and the Godly Revolution (1996) and, as co-editor, Protestantism and National Identity: Britain and Ireland, 1650-1850 (1998).
- Author(s)Professor Tony Claydon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Early Modern British History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight746 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.