CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough Europe is the second-smallest continent, it contains 45 countries, and a diverse and dynamic population. Europe's physical geography is very varied, ranging from icy Alpine slopes to sandy Mediterranean islands. This book provides information on Europe and shows how centuries ago, Europe dominated global politics, economics and culture.
- Author BiographyDavid Flint is Head of Primary Teacher Training at University College, Worcester, UK. He has written many educational books for children, including Curriculum Focus: The Local Area and Curriculum Focus: Islands and Seaside (Hopscotch Publishers). The consultant, Professor Anand Menon, is Director of the European Research Institute at the University of Birmingham in the UK. He has published widely on various aspects of contemporary European politics.
- Author(s)David Flint
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleContinents of the World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date16/09/2011
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and maps and diagrams
- Weight236 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.