All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- Author(s)Stephanie Kurschus
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight503 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Table Of ContentsBook Cultures - Approaching an Elusive Concept.- A Concept of Book Culture .- European Book Culture - Framework, Indicators and a Typology.- Promoting Book Culture - Measures and Efficiency.- A New Book Culture in the Digital Age?.- List of Literature.
- Author BiographyDr. Stephanie Kurschus is currently working as a consultant in Frankfurt.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.