All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £44.04
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
About this product
- DescriptionA classification and analysis of European Commission decisions adopted pursuant to Articles 81, 82 and 86 of the FEU Treaty.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Russo is a competition lawyer at Bonelli Erede Pappalardo in Rome and a visiting PhD student at the Amsterdam Center for Law and Economics (ACLE), researching the effects on competition of minority shareholdings. Francesco studied law at the University Federico II of Naples where he graduated (JD) in October 2003. After having lectured on the history of European law at the same university and serving as a trainee lawyer, in September 2004 he enrolled in the EU Business Law LLM (Adv.) program at the Amsterdam Law School, University of Amsterdam. He graduated with distinction in August 2005, after which he became a research fellow of ENCORE in the Amsterdam Center for Law and Economics (ACLE), University of Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Andrea Gunster,Francesco Russo,Maarten Pieter Schinkel,Martin Carree
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight710 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.