All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.56Trending at £13.84
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £11.15Trending at £14.52
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the written contributions and oral proceedings of the 16th Annual EU Competition Law and Policy Workshop, held at the European University Institute on 17-18 June 2011.
- Author BiographyPhilip Lowe is a Non-Executive Director of the UK Competition and Markets Authority. He was Director-General of DG Competition from 2002 to 2010, and Director-General of DG Energy from 2010 to 2013. During his tenure at the European Commission from 1973 to 2013 he also held several other senior administrative posts. Mel Marquis is Part-time Professor of Law at the European University Institute and Professore a contratto at LUMSA University in Rome. He is Co-Director of the Rome Antitrust Policy Forum and an editor on the board of Mercato Concorrenza Regole. He has practised as an attorney in the United States and Belgium.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleEuropean Competition Law Annual
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight1084 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byMel Marquis,Philip Lowe
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.