Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £158.03Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £71.53Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive comparative treatment in English of condominium (apartment ownership, commonhold) law in the 21 most important European jurisdictions.
- Author BiographyCornelius Van Der Merwe is a Senior Research Fellow at the University of Stellenbosch and Professor Emeritus of Civil Law of the University of Aberdeen. He is considered a world authority on condominium law and has written extensively on strata title schemes and the law of property in national and international law journals.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleThe Common Core of European Private Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byCornelius Van der Merwe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.