Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note68 Tables, black and white; X, 558 p.
- Weight854 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPaul J. J. Welfens,Richard Tilly
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsContents: European Economic Integration: Did it Matter in the Past, Will it Matter in the Future?- European Economic Integration: Employment, Unemployment and Migration.- The EU Facing Economic Opening-Up in Eastern Europe: Problems, Issues and Policy Options.- Protectionism in Europe before 1939.- Structural Adjustment and Growth Policies in Europe: Competition and/or Cooperation?- International Capital Flows and Political Transition in Europe: Historical Perspectives.- Germany's Changing Competitive Position in World Markets: Required Policy Shifts.- Financial Regulation and the Bank's Role in European Economies.- Sterling in Decline Again: The 1931 and 1992 Crises Compared.- Banks and Industry: Lessons From History?- Banks and Industry in Anglo-German Perspective.- Russia and Europe: Lessons from the Pre-Command Era.- External Liberalization in a Large Country: The Contribution to the Transition Process in Russia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.