Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.14Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £18.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe introduction of the euro in 1999 cast a focus on the financial markets of constituent euro-zone countries. This book offers in-depth insights and advice for practitioners in the European fixed-income and ancillary derivative markets. It also and includes an analysis of euro and non-euro markets, as well as emerging countries.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN A. BATTEN is Professor of Finance at Seoul National University in Korea and co-editor of the Elsevier Journal Research in International Business and Finance. His previous books include Asia-Pacific Fixed Income Markets: An Analysis of the Region's Money, Bond and Interest Derivative Markets, co-edited with Thomas A Fetherston and published by John Wiley & Sons, Singapore. THOMAS A. FETHERSTON is Professor of Finance at the University of Alabama Birmingham. He is editor of the journal International Review of Financial Analysis and co-editor of Research in International Business and Finance. His previous books include Asia-Pacific Fixed Income Markets: An Analysis of the Region's Money, Bond and Interest Derivative Markets, co-edited with Jonathan A. Batten and published by John Wiley & Sons, Singapore. PETER G. SZILIAGYI has recently joined Tilburg University, the Netherlands. His main research interests include international capital market develop ment and corporate finance. He holds master s degrees from the Budapest University of Economic Sciences and Public Administration and the University of Western Sydney. He has previously worked as a freeelance broadcaster for the BBC World Service in the U.K. and Australia.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1108 g
- Width182 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byJonathan A. Batten,Peter G. Szilagyi,Thomas A. Fetherston
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.