CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume studies the compliance responses of the Balkan countries to the EU's pre-accession conditions, and how these responses have been affected by domestic views of the overall purpose of the EU's policy in the region.
- Author BiographyGergana Noutcheva is Assistant Professor in International Relations and European Foreign Policy in the Department of Political Science at Maastricht University, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Gergana Noutcheva
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 19 black & white line drawings
- Weight489 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.