All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean Foreign Policy in an Evolving International System provides the reader with an updated assessment of European Foreign Policy fifteen years after Maastricht. The contributions analyze the level of policy convergence achieved by EU member states in crucial areas and regions of the world.
- Author BiographySVEN BISCOP Senior Research Fellow, Royal Institute for International Relations (IRRI-KIIB), Belgium NICOLA CATELLANI Research Fellow, Bologna University, Italy SPYROS ECONOMIDES Senior Lecturer, European Institute, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK BASTIAN GIEGERICH Research Associate, International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), UK EVA GROSS Visiting Fellow, Centre d'Etudes et de Recherches Internationales (CERI), France JAMES HUGHES Reader in Comparative Politics, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK PAUL LUIF Lecturer, University of Vienna, Austria MARIYANA RADEVA Interning at a public affairs consultancy, Brussels, Belgium GWENDOLYN SASSE Senior Lecturer in Comparative European Politics, European Institute and the Department of Government, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK MAY-BRITT STUMBAUM Resident Fellow at the German Council on Foreign Relations, Germany NATHALIE TOCCI Marie Curie Fellow, Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies, European University Institute, Italy JORDI VAQUER I FANES Head of the International Relations Office, Secretariat for International Relations of the Government of Catalonia, Spain PASCAL VENNESSON Professor of Political Science, Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies, European University Institute, Italy WILLIAM WALLACE Professor Emeritus of International Relations, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXV, 260 p.
- Weight516 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byCostanza Musu,Nicola Casarini
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.