CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a sociologically grounded explanation of the changing features of governance and democracy within Europe in an era that empowers new actors, and in the context of broader changes in society.
- Author BiographyRichard Munch is Professor of Sociology at Bamberg University, Germany. He is Associate Editor of the journal Sociological Theory. His most recent publications include Nation and Citizenship in the Global Age and The Ethics of Modernity.
- Author(s)Richard Munch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.