All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionAn ambitious volume which asks why hopes are fading for a single European identity, despite decades of European integration.
- Author BiographyJeffrey T. Checkel is the Simons Chair in International Law and Human Security in the School for International Studies at Simon Fraser University, British Columbia and Adjunct Research Professor in the Centre for the Study of Civil War at the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo. Peter J. Katzenstein is Walter S. Carpenter, Jr Professor of International Studies in the Department of Government at Cornell University, New York.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary European Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJeffrey T. Checkel,Peter J. Katzenstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.