Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.45
- £12.42Trending at £12.53
- £29.31Trending at £31.09
- £15.99Trending at £18.70
- £8.35Trending at £8.99
- £10.91Trending at £14.17
- £11.10Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis thirteenth volume in the series covers current material and major advances in General Orthopaedics, Basic Science and Technology, Musculo-skeletal Tumours, Infections, Paediatric Orthopaedics, Trauma, Spine, Upper Limb, Hip, Knee, Leg, Ankle and Foot.
- Author BiographyProfessor George Bentley is Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Director of the Institute of Orthopaedics, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Brockley Hill, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA 4LP, UK. He is Director of Clinical Studies, Clinical Training and Research Advisor. Furthermore, he is Honorary Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital Trust, Stanmore. He is Past President of EFORT, Chairman Awards and Prizes Com., and Chairman Scientific Publ. Com.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleEuropean Instructional Lectures
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 69 colour illustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGeorge Bentley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.