European Integration and Political Conflict by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £102.74Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.49Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 2004 volume, a formidable group of scholars investigate patterns of conflict that are arising in the European Union.
- Author BiographyGary Marks is Professor of Political Science at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill and founding Director of the UNC Center for European Studies. Marks' recent books include Multi-Level Governance and European Integration (with Liesbet Hooghe, 2001), and It Didn't Happen Here: Why Socialism Failed in the United States (with Seymour Martin Lipset, 2000). Marco R. Steenbergen is Associate Professor at the Department of Political Science, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2004
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleThemes in European Governance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 41 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGary Marks,Marco R. Steenbergen
- Series Edited byAndreas Fllesdal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.