All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £11.33Trending at £12.98
- £2.99Trending at £5.97
- £15.46Trending at £15.77
- £29.89Trending at £33.32
- £11.53Trending at £12.72
- £10.85Trending at £11.35
- £7.26Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a novel methodological approach to the study of popular and professional legal culture within the European context.
- Author BiographyAse B. Grodeland is senior researcher at Fafo Institute for Applied International Studies, Oslo, Norway. Her forthcoming publications on legal culture include The End of National Legal Culture? The Case of Norway (with Janne H. Matlary and Morten Kinander, 2016). William L. Miller is Professor Emeritus and former Edward Caird Professor of Politics at the University of Glasgow. His most recent books include Multicultural Nationalism: Islamophobia, Anglophobia and Devolution (with Asifa Hussain, 2006) and The Open Economy and its Enemies: Public Attitudes in East Asia and Eastern Europe (with Jane Duckett, Cambridge, 2006).
- Author(s)Ase B. Grodeland,William L. Miller
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 141 tables
- Weight950 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.