All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights the crucial challenges the EU and its partners are facing within the framework of the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP). This book focuses on the challenges emanating from the debate that emerged during the process of the 2011 revision of the ENP, including the potential consequences of the uprisings in the Mediterranean countries.
- Author BiographyErwan Lannon is Professor in European Law at the University of Ghent and at the College of Europe (Bruges and Natolin). He has worked as a consultant and expert for several EU institutions, the United Nations (UNCTAD) and various institutes and networks (European Union Institute for Security Studies, Euromesco, IEMed, European Movement International). Erwan Lannon est professeur en droit europeen a l'Universite de Gand et au College d'Europe (Bruges et Natolin). Il a travaille comme expert et consultant pour plusieurs institutions europeennes, les Nations Unies (CNUCED) et divers reseaux et instituts (dont l'Institut d'etudes et de securite de l'Union europeenne, Euromesco, l'IEMed et le mouvement europeen international).
- PublisherEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- Language(s)eng, fre
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCahiers du College d'Europe/College of Europe Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- First Published2011
- ImprintEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Content Note99, ill.
- Weight700 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byErwan Lannon
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.19
- £6.66Trending at £6.93
- £18.09Trending at £19.51
- £22.18Trending at £23.15
- £32.36Trending at £33.24
- £37.18Trending at £38.40
- £6.00Trending at £6.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.