All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.82
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.52
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis work analyses European plant intellectual property rights, examining the impact of plant intellectual property rights on the European plant breeding industry and assessing whether recent developments.
- Author BiographyMargaret Llewelyn is Reader in Intellectual Property Law at the University of Sheffield, and Deputy Director of the Sheffield Institute for Biotechnology Law and Ethics (SIBLE). Mike Adcock is a Research Fellow in intellectual property and agrobiotechnology, within the Sheffield Institute for Biotechnological Law and Ethics (SIBLE), University of Sheffield.
- Author(s)Margaret Llewellyn,Mike Adcock
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/07/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight1100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.