All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative book focuses on the most important concept underpinning current European Union research policy. It describes the history and concept of the European Research Area (ERA), analyses some of the underlying assumptions, assesses some of its achievements, and takes a brief look at its future.
- Author BiographyEdited by Henri Delanghe, PhD, European Commission, Belgium, Ugur Muldur, PhD, European Commission, Belgium and Luc Soete, PhD, Director, UNU-MERIT and Professor of International Economics, Maastricht University, the Netherlands
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byHenri Delanghe,Luc Soete,Ugur Muldur
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.