CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book asks why European countries tried to build a security institution outside of NATO, emphasising the influence of political party ideologies.
- Author BiographyStephanie C. Hofmann is Assistant Professor at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva, where she also holds the post of Deputy Director of the Center on Conflict, Development and Peacebuilding. Her research interests focus on the broader environment of international institutions, international security and the domestic-international politics nexus.
- Author(s)Stephanie C. Hofmann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.