CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionExamines contemporary European security from three different standpoints. This volume explores security dynamics, first, within Europe; second, the interaction patterns between Europe and other parts of the world (the United States, Africa, the Middle East, China and India); and, finally, the external perceptions of European security.
- Author BiographyThierry Tardy is Director of the European Training Course in Security Policy at the Geneva Centre for Security Policy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleContemporary Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byThierry Tardy
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.