Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionPapers presented at a workshop entitled European Social Integration: A Model for East Asia?, held Nov. 9-10, 2007 at Seoul National University.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Gyorgy Szell is Prof. em. of Social Science at the University of Osnabruck (Germany), Director of the Japan Research Centre and was Visiting Professor at the Graduate School of International Studies of Seoul National University (Republic of Korea) in 2007. Werner Kamppeter is Resident Director of the cooperation office of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Seoul (Republic of Korea). Woosik Moon is Professor of Economics at the Graduate School of International Studies of Seoul National University (Republic of Korea) and Vice-Director of the SNU/KIEP European Studies Centre.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication30/06/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleArbeit, Bildung und Gesellschaft / Labour, Education and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2009
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight580 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGyorgy Szell,Werner Kamppeter,Woosik Moon
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.