All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first holistic and thematic study of EU health law, and its implications, through its own internal logics.
- Author BiographyTamara Hervey is Jean Monnet Professor of EU Law and Head of School, School of Law, University of Sheffield. Jean McHale is Professor of Health Care Law and Director of the Centre for Health Law, Science and Policy, University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)Jean V. McHale,Tamara K. Hervey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1500 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £36.91Trending at £40.99
- £25.45Trending at £26.01
- £297.81Trending at £371.82
- £38.74Trending at £43.08
- £169.67Trending at £230.51
- £39.79Trending at £47.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.