All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.10
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £6.30Trending at £8.97
- £9.99Trending at £19.15
- £32.51Trending at £33.20
- £36.79Trending at £40.26
- £29.99Trending at £40.93
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an introduction to the various areas of EU Law, this text includes the relevant legislation in the area. It details the vertical restraints block exemption (EC competition law), the developments on EC competition law enforcement, and legislation on free movement of persons as well as the case law in the areas covered by the text.
- Author BiographyElspeth Deards is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Nottingham Law School, The Nottingham Trent University Sylvia Hargreaves is a Principal Lecturer in Law at Nottingham Law School, The Nottingham Trent University
- Author(s)Elspeth Berry,Elspeth Deards,Sylvia Hargreaves
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2004
- GenreEU Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date11/04/2007
- Weight759 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- alexandramamo24 Oct, 2015by
very useful and informative and easy to follow. It explains context by context which makes it even more interesting.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.