All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition provides a clear explanation of the institutions and main areas of substantive law in a concise and easy-to-use format. Its focussed approach, self-test questions, and further reading lists make it an ideal text for those both new to the subject and pursuing further study.
- Author BiographyMargot Horspool is Emeritus Professor of European and Comparative Law at the University of Surrey; Professorial Fellow at the British Institute of International and Comparative Law in London; and Professor of European Law at the College of Europe. Matthew Humphreys is Head of School and Professor of Law at Kingston University Law School. He is also a Professor at the University of Notre Dame and has served as a Professor at Queens University, Ontario, and as a visiting lecturer at Hong Kong University.
- Author(s)Margot Horspool,Matthew Humphreys
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- GenreEU Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCore Texts Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1020 g
- Width170 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £17.22
- £33.77Trending at £40.10
- £24.10Trending at £25.46
- £16.64Trending at £17.75
- £71.47Trending at £107.26
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
- £21.18Trending at £29.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.