All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by experts, this innovative textbook offers students a relevant, case-focused account of EU law. Under the experienced editorship of Catherine Barnard and Steve Peers, the text draws together a range of perspectives on EU law designed to introduce students to the key debates and case law which shape this vast subject.
- Author BiographyCatherine Barnard is Professor of European Union Law and Jean Monnet Chair of EU Law at the University of Cambridge. She is also Senior Tutor of Trinity College. She specializes in European Union law, labour and discrimination law, and competition law. Steve Peers is a British academic and an expert on the European Union. He is a Professor in the School of Law at the University of Essex. He is also the author of the popular blog eulawanalysis.blogspot.co.uk which offers his, and a varity of well-respected contributors', views on all the key developments in EU law.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/07/2017
- GenreEU Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byCatherine Barnard,Steve Peers
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.