Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and accessible analysis of the legal aspects of State aid in the EU, this work covers all of the relevant legislation, case law and important decisional practice of the Commission in the field, as well as exploring the policy themes that have shaped the approach of the various EU institutions to State aid control.
- Author BiographyKelyn Bacon is a barrister at Brick Court chambers. She has appeared in numerous landmark cases in the High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court, General Court and ECJ, as well as the Competition Appeal Tribunal and proceedings before the Competition Commission and European Commission. She also regularly appears for both the UK government and private clients in European Court proceedings. Kelyn is currently acting for various parties in numerous Competition damages cases as well as for several pharmaceutical companies in EU/Competition law disputes in the High Court and the General Court.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date23/02/2017
- Weight1306 g
- Width177 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byKelyn Bacon
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.