Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.02
- £11.43Trending at £15.03
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.44
- £28.89Trending at £30.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how France and Britain are leaders in EU security and defence policy, explaining why both states need each other in this policy area. The lack of relevant military capacity in Europe today implies that the US favours a strong EU in this field. The paperback provides an update on the EU's position as an international security actor.
- Author BiographyJANNE HAALAND MATLARY is Professor of International Politics at the University of Oslo and at the Norwegian Military Staff College, Norway. She has published widely in the field of European security policy, and is currently working on the political implications of asymmetric warfare in NATO. She was Deputy Foreign Minister of Norway, 1997-2000.
- Author(s)Janne Haaland Matlary
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/01/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleNew Security Challenges
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight330 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.