All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStemming from an international and multidisciplinary network of leading specialists, this best-selling text is fully updated with new chapter additions. With the first edition prepared at the end of the last century and the second edition adding inter-regional relations.
- Author BiographyMario TelA^2 is Jean Monnet professor of International Relations at Universite Libre de Bruxelles and teaches EU institutions at LUISS, Rome.
- Author(s)Professor Mario Telo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe International Political Economy of New Regionalisms Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 8 b&w illustrations and 3 maps
- Weight964 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Timothy M. Shaw
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £12.00
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £15.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.