Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book asks whether and how far constitutional theory and judicial practice differ between Europe and the United States?
- Author BiographyGeorg Nolte is Professor of Law at the University of Munich. From 1999 until 2004 he was Professor of Law at the University of Gottingen and in 2003/04 he was a Visiting Fellow at All Souls College, Oxford.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2005
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGeorg Nolte
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.