All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEuropeanization has become a key topic in analysis of the politics of the new Europe. This broad-ranging new text focuses centrally on the impact of the EU on its member states but also on the way in which states 'up-load' their policy priorities to the European level.
- Author BiographyROBERT LADRECH is Senior Lecturer in Politics and Director of the Keele European Research Centre, Keele University, UK.
- Author(s)Robert Ladrech
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication10/03/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note240 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.