CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe European Union clearly matters for Civil Society Organizations (CSOs). EU officials and European political entrepreneurs has been crucial in the promotion of funding and access opportunities, but they have been proven to have little capacity to use CSOs for their own purposes.
- Author BiographyRosa Sanchez Salgado is Assistant Professor of European Public Policy at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Her research focuses on the efforts by EU institutions, above all the Commission, to shape civil society organizations, and the role of transnational networks in European governance. She is the author of How Europe Constructs Civil Society (published in French).
- Author(s)Rosa Sanchez Salgado
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Political Sociology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.