CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the postwar era a special relationship between France and Germany has often been the catalyst for European integration. The two countries have achieved jointly the leadership that neither could sustain alone.
- Author BiographyDavid P. Calleo is director of European Studies at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) of the Johns Hopkins University, Maryland, USA. His previous books include The Bankrupting of America (Avon, 1993). Eric R. Staal is a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of European Studies at School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) of the Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight15 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid P. Calleo,E.R. Staal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.