All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that governments across Europe need to devise labour market, welfare and immigration policies in an integrated fashion.
- Author BiographyElena Jurado is Senior Consultant at ICF GHK, an international research consultancy. Between 2007 and 2011, she was Head of Research at Policy Network, where she led work programmes on labour migration and the future of European social models. Previously, she worked in the minorities unit of the Council of Europe and as a Politics lecturer at the University of Oxford. Grete Brochmann is Professor of Sociology and Head of the Department of Sociology and Human Geography at the University of Oslo. She has served as a visiting scholar in Brussels, Berkeley and Boston, and in 2002 she held the Willy Brandt Guest Professorship in Malmo, Sweden. She was recently head of a governmental commission on International Migration and the Norwegian Welfare Model.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, figures
- Weight318 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byElena Jurado,Grete Brochmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.