Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £25.45Trending at £34.96
- £14.52Trending at £16.10
- £30.79Trending at £34.02
- £31.63Trending at £49.85
- £5.99Trending at £9.98
- £6.65Trending at £6.76
About this product
- Author(s)Christina Landman
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/1991
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 386
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight260 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Reading religious political texts - A political theology of love - Venturing beyond objectivity - Johannes Scottus Eriugena, liberation and process theology - A South African women's theology - Ideologies, the Fathers and the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Christina Landman was born in Pretoria, South Africa, in 1956. She studied theology and classical languages at the Universities of Pretoria and South Africa. Between 1976 and 1987 she was awarded six degrees (cum laude). In 1980 she was awarded a M.A.-degree in Classics with a dissertation on the Jewish sources of Eusebius of Caesarea, and in 1986 a D Th.-degree with a dissertation on the political theory of Hugo of Fleury. Presently she is a senior lecturer at the University of South Africa, a world-reknowned multi-racial university. She also leads a project on the method of writing and interpreting church history in South Africa.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.