All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how European national governments have been affected by EMU in their social and industrial policies.
- Author BiographyAndrew Martin is a research affiliate at the Center for European Studies, Harvard University. He is the co-author of Brave New World of European Labor (with George Ross, 1999). George Ross is Morris Hillquit Professor in Labor and Social Thought and Director of the Center for German and European Studies at Brandeis University. His recent books are Brave New World of European Labor (with Andrew Martin, 1999), Jacques Delors and European Integration (1995) and Searching for the New France (edited with James Hollifield, 1991).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAndrew Martin,George Ross
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.