Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £24.96
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £11.85
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- Author(s)Robert A. Schanke
- Date of Publication24/04/1989
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleBio-Bibliographies in the Performing Arts
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface Biography Le Gallienne Chronology Productions Stage Film & Television Radio Discography Bibliography by Le Gallienne Books and Translations Periodicals and Playbills Newspapers Miscellaneous Bibliography about Le Gallienne References in Books Unannotated References in Books References in Periodicals and Playbills References in Newspapers Archival Materials Index
- Author BiographyROBERT A. SCHANKE is Professor and Chairman of the Communication and Theater Department and Director of Theater at Central College, Pella, Iowa. He has written Ibsen in America: A Century of Change and contributed to the Women in American Theatre, Cambridge Guide to World Theatre, Oxford Companion to Theatre, American Theatre Companies, and Shakespeare Around the Globe. Schanke also wrote such articles as Eva Le Gallienne: Comeback of a Star and The Legend of Alla Nazimova.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.