All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £19.95Trending at £20.16
- £16.95Trending at £20.70
- £23.00Trending at £24.08
- £14.99Trending at £15.14
- £11.94Trending at £12.73
- £11.85Trending at £11.97
- £14.83Trending at £20.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an exploration of the processes of change in English language teaching. Part II focuses on implementing change and looks at key implementation strategies and systemic and behavioural change, before introducing a new interpersonal model of change.
- Author BiographyJUDITH LAMIE is Senior Lecturer and Director of the English for International Students Unit at the University of Birmingham, UK. She has published on language teacher education, international student profiling and the management of change and innovation.
- Author(s)Judith Lamie
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/09/2005
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note18 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 254 p. 18 illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.