CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionClimate change has become one of the most important global issues of our time, with far-reaching natural, socio- economic, and political effects. To address climate change and development issues from the perspective of evaluation, an international conference was held in Alexandria, Egypt. This book distills the essence of that conference.
- Author BiographyRob D. van den Berg is director of evaluation at the Global Environment Facility in Washington, D.C. He is the co-editor of three books and author of more than twenty articles in the areas of policy formulation, evaluation, research and development cooperation, and the historical dimension of development. Osvaldo Feinstein is a consultant with the World Bank, the United Nations Development Programme, and the International Fund for Agricultural Development. He is a senior adviser at the Spanish Evaluation Agency, professor at the Master in Evaluation of the Complutense University of Madrid, and a member of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research's Science Council Panel on Monitoring and Evaluation. He is also the series editor of Transaction's World Bank Series on Evaluation and Development.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byOsvaldo N. Feinstein,Rob D.van den Berg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.